12 Rules for Life
My guidelines to living an overall tolerable life
Inspired by Malcom Gladwell’s 12 Rules for Life.
- Always take the stairs at the airport. Regardless of luggage.
- Always drink drip coffee black - unless it’s a Tim Hortons double-double.
- After a workout schlump, hit leg day first.
- If you’re having a bad day, just go to sleep. Regardless of hour.
- If something notable happens during your day, write it down immediately.
- Always pregame math homework by debugging some code first.
- Shawarma MUST have hot sauce on it.
- Pee as frequently as possible.
- Talk to children as if they are adults (it’ll keep both of you sane).
- Set your Spotify to private.
- Flip your skateboard wheels (graphics on the inside).
- Always say hello to dogs.
Read more posts or learn more about me.